Friday, November 2, 2007

Damn bored. Just came back from my friends' room, drinking and exchanging stories of our past, our present and what might become of our future. Would call it an enjoyable time but as I came back to my room I feel a sort of emptiness inside. I checked for messages on my laptop and my phone hoping to get any from the one person who could fill that void and take away all that I'm feeling right now...

None..

Guess she's still out. Forgot to change the time on my phone that's set to hers. Day lights saving. What the hell is that all about anyway.

Reminiscing about all the times we've spent together. I've never felt happier then. Just having you beside me, nothing can take away that blissful feeling I've had. Missing her so much.

In another event, I recently outed myself to my aunt. And her to me. We both had suspected about each other's life style long before but just didn't have the courage to speak up. But I'm glad I did, for having someone else elder and more experienced at what I'm going through makes me feel that I have someone to confide in.

Slightly relieved after letting all this out. Just realised.. I'm not alone..

1 comment:

the girl said...

hi there,
thanks for giving my blog a read..i dun expect it to get read at all actually. but anyway, that wasnt me...just some gal who like to makes life harder than it already is. we all know that, dont we?
take care.