Thursday, November 8, 2007

Love-Hate relationship

I am grateful for technology. For it's gadgets. The phones, the cpus', laptops, computer, all the internet, the lines. I'm thankful for all of those things.

It's because of all this technology that I managed to first start communicating with her without feeling nervous or shy and it decreased the chances of me acting socially retarded.

Our relationship grew from this. With endless SMSes, late night chats on the internet, and right before I left for Russia, the happiest I've ever been without proper sleep, my talk on the phone with her.

Even with the distance, we always manage to talk to each other all the time. It's like your right next to me. And I have technology to thank for.

But recently I've realised that this love for technology, is well, not necessarily turning into hate for I Am still ever so relieved of it's existence but somehow that's taking up more of her time that's meant for me.

I feel so torn...

Just kinda feeling dejected because of this...

And she doesn't know why...

No comments: