Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Sleep, sleep...
you give me a reason to dream,
a reason to close my eyes and smile,
knowing that it'll all be alright

Cry,cry...
you yet again leave me to die,
your words slashes my wrist, and i'm left to bleed,
won't you ressurect me again with your kiss

Fly,fly...
no higher can I
be just by the very thought of you in mind
makes me soar sky high, all through the night

Feel,feel...
making me know this is real,
that every blood that runs its course
carries all my love, intertwining with yours

Touch,touch...
with all my love and lust
wishing that you were in my bed
just holding each other from dawn to dusk

and

Love,love...
you taught me the meaning of,
knowing that your love is within me
i cannot escape this feeling of immortality

Love you, B...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baby, baby..
time and again i see how we're meant to be
hand in hand, heart to heart,
let this unstoppable bond never keep us apart.

I love you ayang :)