Sunday, November 11, 2007

But somehow, I just don't wanna know

Ah... nothing like a good dose of malarkey with a friend to bring me up again. Haven't spoken to her in quite awhile and just chatting with her brought me back to my old self again. Of course our chats consists of her denying she's a full pledged lesbian and me trying to convince her that she is infact one very major player on the all girl's team. Though she self claims to be "masculine", her only prove of it is that her 4th digit is longer than her 2nd. And as she proceeded to talk herself out of being a lesbian she expressed her love of guys profusedly...

-I love guys!
-I have faith in you! You just haven't found the right girl.
-No, but seriously. I love guys!
-You're trying to convince yourself that you do.
-Those hot ones really get my heart pumping. Haha
-Ewww.... Hey, I just realised I'm against normality.
-Stupid. But girls also.. Like those really pretty ones..

So she claims she's Bi. 70% into guys and 30% into girls. But asking her if she's ever been in love. Her answer would be yes. And with whom? A girl.. Yea but that doesnt necessarily mean she's a lesbian. We will never find out anyway, because she's extremely religious.

-You so have to experiment to know if you're more into girls or guys! What if later on you find out you're more into girls. And it's too late... *dum dum dum.. Cos YOU'RE MARRIED!!
-Hahaha.. Even if i'm more into girls, cannot do anything wat.I'm a christian. I have to sacrifice.
-Ask u, does it say anywhere in the bible that it's against the religion?
-Haha, I know exactly which verse it is man. I've researched. Can't remember which chapter but I've marked it all in my bible. I think that's the Only thing I marked.

Which kinda proves that she's just blocking her optional pathway, with a bible. I can't blame people like that though. I can't provide much of my opinions when it includes religions cos I'm just not sure myself. How is it, I've read before that religions in fact have nothing against homosexuality. What about all those churches for people like us. Are they just kidding themselves or does God really love his all His children and accept them for who they are?


I wonder...

2 comments:

the girl said...

i know if i have to choose i probably wouldnt choose to be this. who in their right mind would choose to be this? we are a creation like everybody else and anything else in this world. but whatever i am, i have accepted and moved on, life is too short to be spent on guilt and judgement.

Key said...

how true. it's not like we can change who we are and i'm not gonna live a lie by being who i'm not. me gonna be happy by being meself..