Sunday, November 25, 2007

Update me, somebody..

What is happening to our country? I'm not exactly sure of the situation in Malaysia but I've read many articles and seen many clips and pictures from blogs to know that something is not right over there. Police using tear gases on people? Buses being held? Roads being blocked all for a gathering? I've heard that, that lawyer guy actually found the original statement and agreement of our independence stating that all citizens of Malaysia which means chinese and indians included are actually bumiputeras? and we actually have equal rights to everything else or what not. I'm too tired to think of this right now. Just hope there isn't another May 13 situation again. It's almost 4am. I'm going to bed. Worse comes to worse, if anything happens to our country I'm going to find an island, build a home and eat bananas all day.

XD

1 comment:

the girl said...

pilihanraya is coming up soon..so yeah..a lot of farce is going on..as usual