Saturday, November 10, 2007

Just one of Those days

There are just days where not one thing seems to be going your way and everything just makes your blood boil right till the meter bursts. Funny thing though, you would realise that it's not others around you that's the problem. It's you. And that's what's happening to me. Suddenly everyone around me just seems exasperating, annoying, stupid, wrong, very very wrong, idiotic, moronic, riling, etc.

And I know it's just me, but I can't help but just brood and hate everything that's within a two feet radius. Right now everything is just wrong, everyone is just wrong. If someone is making too much noise, they're a nuisance. If they're too silent, they're having some sort of attitude problem. If they're too hardworking and diligent, they're a damn show off. If they're not, then they're just plain donkeys'.

Gahh..

Blogging is not helping..

I'm gonna go kill a hamster..

No comments: