Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Wee.. finally feel like blogging. Partly it's because I have absolutely nothing else to do, or I wouldn't rather do it. I am still on the face-stuffing phase but I have been exercising regularly so it sort of evens it out.... I hope.... Been overeating these few couple of days that I feel so bloated most of the time. Visiting my relatives hasn't exactly been a good thing for my stomach. It's the usual, "Aiyo, you so thin liao!" and the "You don't eat over there wan ah?". I've even gotten a "Oh my gawd, what's wrong with you?". What the hell's wrong with me? OKay, so I lost a few back then, I'm gaining it now. I'm not That skinny. Besides, with the way these people are stuffing food down my throat, by the time I return back to Russia, I'd probably end up obese. It doesn't help that I don't do much the whole day. Only past time around here for me would be making sure my ass print is on the couch. We shall alternate between playing Kingdom Hearts 2 and watching movies!

Speaking of which, if anyone is about to watch Vacancy ( that new show with Luke Wilson and Kate Beckinsale) please don't waste your time and money. It was that sort of show you could summarize in a minute, totally predictable and it didn't have a proper ending. Yeeeesh.. Basically it was just a couple running around, away from people in masks. And as usual the characters in there are never really that smart. But then again, you'd realise everytime you watched a show, almost everytime you would hear someone remark, "Man, why the hell is she so stupid! She should have done that..." or " Man, if it were me, I would have done this instead... " Makes you wonder if that person Really was in a similar situation what would they Really have done. Most of the time I'd just imagine them running around in circles, hands thrown in the air. Now That's what you would have done!

I also watched Gray Matters the other day. I once saw the trailer for it online quite sometime back and I've wanted to watch it ever since. But when I came back here to Malaysia, I just couldn't remember why I was so eager to. And.... after watching it halfway.. with my mother.. I realised why. Loved the synopsis of it, but of course that would only be me seeing as how I could relate to the movie. My sister on the other hand just watched the whole damn thing and said.. " I don't understand. It wasn't much of a story,". Ooh I could just bang her head with the TV remote. Over all it's a typical romantic comedy with the typical 'You love my wife?' line, just with a play of different genders. One of the main facts why I love that movie is because there's Rachel Shelley who plays the role of Helena Peabody in the L word. *grins from ear to ear*.

But I must admit that I didnt quite enjoyed the movie as much as I knew I could. Mainly it's because I was sitting in between both my mother and my sister and the fact that I know that She knows I'm gay doesn't really put me in a comfortable position. I kept glancing over to her side to see how her reaction towards everything is. And I'm just waiting for her to cringe everytime a character supported lesbianism in that show. She surprisingly didn't. Either way, I'm hoping to trick her into watching more of these shows, so as to brain wash her and her simple mind. No joke.. Hehehe.. Wish me Luck!

No comments: