Monday, July 2, 2007

Msia!

I know it's weird that in one day, I posted like 5 posts.. and then just went missing for a few days.. Thing is I'm back in Malaysia already.. woopieee.. been missing baby girl alot lately.. thinking of all the times we spent together in Moscow. I have yet to blog about the remaining places I failed to mention on our trip around, like the Moscow River Cruise. Been rather occupied lately (except for today) what with my cousin's wedding and all. Food, has been my main priority. I'm not overeating as much as a certain someone, but nontheless it is alot. Ticked a few dishes off my list already. Wantan mee, beef rendang(tho not really satisfied yet), pao, oh and at the wedding of course had typical chinese dishes, so that is over and done with. Still looking forward to Bak Kut Teh, Indian dishes and Mamak of course!

I'm wondering where baby is right now. She doesn't really reply me anymore,afraid my mum might get suspisious again. But it's already late at night, and i told her everyone's asleep. She must be working. Sigh.. Missing you dear.. If you're reading this, I want you to know I love you very much. Hope you know that. Can't live without you. Take care for me k? Will be waiting for you to come online. mwahx

No comments: