Sunday, July 8, 2007

Alright, alright. True, I haven't been blogging for quite some time now. Been a bit preoccupied. Somehow I always have plans, am distracted by food and of course my Tomb Raider. Thing about blogging is, somehow even if you keep saying that you're blogging for yourself, and the things that you post up doesn't really matter, you still need to have something good to write about that would make yourself feel good. Does that make sense? Doesn't matter. But everytime I go out, and I see something worth blogging about, I make a mental note on it. And trust me, it never works. I'll end up forgetting what it was and just spend my time figuring it out later on. Besides, I'm not out to be someone who's line of work involves having killer writing skills. So what the heck, eh?

Just a little update on what my days have been like. Since I've been back, I've been:
1. Sleeping
2. Stuffing my face
3. Putting on weight way to quickly
4. Straining my eyes by having movie marathons, playing Tomb Raider, and watching TV
5. Visiting malls with my family
6. Been to a "reunion"
7. Summoned to be a dancing monkey at someone's party, and...
8. Having weird dreams

Told B bout this. Just that day, I dreamt that I attended a sort of Gay Gathering. There were lots of people there and funnily enough, most of the people that attended were people I knew. At first it kinda made me feel as though I wasn't so alone. Like there were people I knew who were alike me, and I was busily gathering up the courage to speak up. After doing that for awhile, I have no clue as to why, but I started getting suspicious and silently accused everyone of deceiving me. That they were all there working together, just to get me, to come out and then they would point at me and laugh, and as I'm reading this while typing I'm very aware that I'm insane. It's only a dream after all...
-----------------------------------------
Really into Avril's new song. Hated Girlfriend. Since when did she become as childish as to produce such an irritating song. Is that what you've become since you've gotten yourself married? I'm glad "When You're Gone" came by for her to redeem herself. Was just starting to make a voodoo doll of her to torture away.

I'm beginning to feel a bit old, or maybe slightly more matured. Can't stand most of the music played on the radio. New songs, I mean. What's with the meaningless lyrics and the wretched sound you call music. Can't remember the titles of the songs which I was cringing to while my younger sister bobs her head, moving in rhythm of the bass, but I do know that it's by some new, lame, young, wannabe band who's music, all in all sounds pretty much the same as any other newbie. Cmon! Make your one time hit, earn a few, and get the hell outta here... Sheesh.. I Do sound old... Damn!
-----------------------------------------
Getting on to the more important issues in my life, my baby girl. The distance is killing us both. And as much as both of us are occupied with our personal life, there's still some emptiness inside that can only be filled by being together. It's hard being so apart for such a long period of time and though we've known each other for so long, it's not hard to realise that it takes so much longer to really know someone inside out that every action they perform there is a reaction that you can be confident in countering back with.


But every couple has their ups and downs. Life's not perfect. We all can speak from experience when we say that. So baby girl, please don't worry so much. I know you feel the way I do, and if that's the case there's nothing to worry about. In the end, it'll be okay. It always has been so far. No reason for it to change now =) . Love you endlessly. And yes dear, I'm glad you got ur expected reaction from me, reading your pink post. haha. Mwahx.. Thanks anyway, baby.

I know you're working late tonight. Can't talk to you. Perhaps a little later when you get back. Missing you. And as always, thinking of you all the time.. No lie.. mwahx.. =)

No comments: