Monday, July 23, 2007

Pink is back! With a vengeance... o.O

=) Hey gorgeous.. On this night, just like every other silent night, I'm thinking of you, missing you and your ways. I suddenly feel like I'm quite focus on what I want, no more wondering and beating myself up over other paths not taken. This path I took though was not my choice, but by making an indecision I realise that I've already made my choice. I realise that some things are out of my control, and there are other things that needs to be placed first. I know my destination, the only worry for me now is the journey and whether I can make it. I need you there with me throughout the way, is that okay baby? Sigh.. miss our cuddles and random chats. Was making sis's card and bracelet today, realise how much I miss my solitude. I enjoy being alone, no intrusion, no expectations, no being overly self-conscious as I always am, no social anxiety, just me. And yet I'm heading down a road where it's all about networking and rubbing people the right way -_-" But I know I'll have you, I'll always have a place to belong and go back to. Those familiar sights and sounds and feelings, and that's you..





Remember this babe? Hopefully when we grow old, you'll be like him and the stub next to him will be filled by me :) We won't be looking despondently to the lake, but into each other's eyes.. Let me dream~



This trip will be of sunrises and sunsets, of slow walks to nowhere, of moonlight dances under the celestial sky, of cooking and baking, of drawing and painting, of concocting new drinks, of kisses under the rain, of warm bubble baths, of late night talks and silent gazes, of long cuddles and gentle kisses, of appreciating the simpler things, of having and holding each other, of us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha.. i'm starting to look forward to this pink font's surprising visits. mwahx.. of course we'll be like that old man baby girl.. growing old together was already set on my mind from the moment we said our 'i love you's '. i'm glad you've accepted that where u're goin is where you want to be headed and you're ready to make the best of it. you always do anyway. so happy for you baby.. =)