Thursday, July 5, 2007

Stras Vui Chieh! =)

Heylo! =) I am guest blogging for my baby (cheh wah!!). She suggested it once and yea why not! Typing in pink to annoy the hell outta her. Probably the only time we'll be seeing my syg's blog in pink. Oooo so cool la bee. Like I can type out anything I want =) My baby very notti la, not updating your blog. Okay okay I know I'm worst.. but I wanna read more of yours and that is more important okay! =P Really missing you right now. Wish you were here. Baby you know I was talking to a friend and she said she might be able to get me involved in one of the society's events, where they are organising a trip to Moscow. Can we say like OMG??? Okay she just mentioned it once. but I'm already starting to dream~~ =) What should I say here har. You know one thing I hate about our relationship is how we can't declare it to the world (so corny >.>), so here I shall 'kinda' declare that my dearest baby.. I really do love you so much. I can't believe I've found you bee.. I know you're my one and only. We're just so perfect for each other in such an imperfect way. Our endless chats. The way we fight and always, always make up within 0.03 seconds because we can't stand hurting the other. How we never ever threaten break-ups. How patient you are with me. How your voice sooths everything. How I can only 'manja' with you X) How our silent moments says it all. How even that we're thousands of miles apart in this crazy long-term relationship, yet still holding on because we know it's worth it. We're not gonna let go. I'm not gonna let you go baby. Missing you crazy as always. I'll be waiting for your kisses and cuddles.

Your baby =)


p.s.: baby did you know that someone googled for 'gynaecologist perverted exam' and 'self-slapping baby', and was directed by google to your blog HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. okok i'm so sorry i ruined this mushy loving post for you. Wuff You Bb! =)

No comments: