Sunday, October 28, 2007

Boo!

Why oh why have I watched Shutter 4 times already? Hate watching ghost movies but only because it fills my head with far too much ideas. Already I have a hyper imaginative mind, it doesn't help that these shows adds to it. Everyone who thinks they know me like to assume that I'd be least afraid of all this nonsensical crap. Wish I could say that I wasn't. Well the one good thing about watching the same show far too many times is, I know exactly when to close my eyes or look away without the help of the eerie music in the scenes. So this time around, I honestly didn't see the ghost at all. Hope I don't see her tonight. You see what I mean by ideas getting in my head! I think too much! Anyway I had a good laugh watching my friend(the one who made me watch the damn show with) watch the scary parts and scream her lungs out while I knowingly shut my eyes. Hehe.. BOO!

No comments: