Saturday, October 20, 2007

Birthday Baby

Happy Birthday Ayang..



I am deeply grateful for this day you were brought into this world. I can't stop thinking how dull and monochromatic my life would have been without you.

Baby, how I long to be there with you now, showering you with my kisses and spoiling you silly with truckloads of gifts. We'll make it a big one when we Do get to celebrate it together okay? Have a blast on this day my darling, you deserve to.


So here's for today, an extremely special day, my baby's day.


Your face I could stare forever
Your smile brings me a silly grin
Your voice sings a melody so perfect
Your patience keeps me sane
Your coaxes hush my anxieties
Your touch elevates my senses
Your kisses fly me to paradise and back
Your ways boggle me endlessly
Your presence makes me feel alive
Your anguish my despair
Your elation my euphoria
You are that puzzle I was searching for; that void I longed for to be filled; that overwhelming hollowness before you, the one.
I love you.






Always in my thoughts.. forever here with you,
Key's.



No comments: