Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Just done preparing for tomorrow's presentation. Who would thought you would have to do that in med school. Felt a certain sort of emptiness as I woke up with an empty left wrist where my bracelet used to be. I suppose it's somewhere around, perhaps underneath the bed as I've searched every other possible place. Sigh..

Missing my B crazy right now. She'll be returning late again tonight. I'm sorry for that absurd fight we had yesterday. Guess we were both just tired. In dire need of a good hug from you right now, dear. Both the weather and myself are getting gloomy. Is that sentence grammatically correct? Damn, my English is deteriorating. Shall blame it on the Russians with their broken english and terrible pronounciation of everything. They mumble when they speak and they expect us to enunciate. Got used to speaking English the way they do.

"Give paper". My teacher says. So we dug out bags in search of a piece of paper to give her. Upon giving her the paper, she cocks her head to a side and gives us a puzzling look. "No no. For you. Give paper". WTH? Apparently 'Give' is 'Take' to her. Ok, we shall give her the benifit of the doubt that she's not that stupid and perhaps has gotten confused with the terms. We corrected her a few times, and well whaddaya know, she corrected us back. -_-'' Might I add she also thinks 'Open' is 'Close' and vice versa. So maam' I shall say to you, WHATEVA! Since you irritate the hell out me anyway, I shall leave it at that and hope you speak wrongly for the rest of your life. Peace!

No comments: