Thursday, October 25, 2007

Blargh

Been browsing for old songs for about 2 hours now. And it all started by me singing "A little bit of soap" by the fabulous echoes ( i think) while I was bathing. And also while I was browsing for Lilo Stitch, I found a couple of Elvis's videos. Started watching those and continued on to searching for Simon and Garfunkel,The Carpenters, Bread, Lobo, Paul Anka, Seals and Croft, England Dan, and Peter Paul and Mary. I'm so into the those oldies right now, I forgot about the present. Suppose to be reading up for tomorrow's class. Really not in the mood right now.

Haven't been blogging for awhile. Nothing much to say I guess. It's all same old same old in this hell hole. (In deep voice) Welcome all, thank you for tuning in. News update for Moscow, Blue skies have long turned grey. Weather here is starting to get a little chilly(5celcius). It snowed last week for 2 days and immediatly cleared up after that. No reports of rain or snow so far but the leaves on the trees have already turned it's colour. Sun rises later, sun sets earlier. Bla bla.

The only exciting news here for today would be the damn rat that stays in between the walls where the pipes are stole my damn beef that was defrosting in the bathroom. End up eating canned food. Damn rat.

Why can't I find anything interesting to blog about?
I'm bored.
I think I need to get out more often.
Baby, can't believe you're asking me to blog.
Wonder what you're doing now.

That's it, I'm going to continue listening to oldies. Air supply, hope you can supply me with more than that.

No comments: