Thursday, October 25, 2007

I'm so pretty, oh so pretty and witty and....

Lance Bass (Nsync), Howie D (BSB), Mark Feehily (Westlife), Stephen Gately (Boyzone), Dave Moffatt (The Moffatts)

Who can guess what these boy band members have in common? Reminiscing the old days and the music me and my friends used to listen to back when were clad in dark blue pinafores with white socks pulled up high above our ankles I suddenly came to realisation that all my favorite boy bands have at least one member in their band who is homosexual.

The funny thing about is when we were younger and we used to have crushes on the members of our liking, we'd always defend the ones we used to like by saying that the others were gay and not worth liking. Turns out, the ones that we pinpointed out Were in fact gay. Nevertheless their music has given me memories of gold throughout my adolescence. And for those of you who still think their music is gay, well who cares, they are, so bite me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg i can't believe they're gays. i love lance and dave

Key said...

well gay guys are the ones straight girls will fall for rite?