Friday, May 4, 2007

Hit me when i'm down

Bloodee 'ell. Moscow's weather is really screwy. Freaking cold today. Woke up with this really dry throat and I could feel that somehow it was gonna be a crappy day. My friend missed called me on my phone twice, and it took me a while to reply her. I was having her Anat notes, which she needed for class and I wasn't sure if I wanted to go. All I really needed was a little motivation, a little push to get me through the day and she did just that for me. So I got up, and quickly took a shower. But while I was in the bathroom, I heard her voice calling out to me, asking for her book. "Damn, why the hell is she leaving already,". "That means I have to go to class by myself," I thought. So I took my own sweet time bathing, got dressed and headed off to the bus stop. And just as I was waiting, I saw my friends, just exiting the hostel. -_-''' I woke up half and hour before class starts and manage to get ready within that time. She woke up 2 hours before and I still get there earlier than her.


I despise Thursdays. It's a really long day, having four classes and short breaks in between. Doesn't really help that I'm feeling like crap today. Started off the day, having sore throat, and it got worse later on. Lecture was boring today, but I had to go as my class teacher was lecturing on the new topic. Not like I took down notes or anything. I just went for the sake of it. And as everyone held pens in their hands, I was holding a fork, enjoying my instant noodle. I thought eating something warm would make me feel better. Guess not.


By the time I went for Physical Training, I was feeling rather sick. Wind of headache swept my way and I was totally zombified the whole time I was there. Played a bit of badminton to get my mind of this head crushing pain, but after awhile I just couldn't take it and went to sleep on the chairs.


Latin class wasn't that fun either. By that time, I had already lost all senses I had, and was then just a walking dummy with nothing in mind. When I talked, I babbled nonsense, and when I walked I felt like my legs weighed a ton. Halfway through class, my teacher was called out by a colleague and I wanted to take that opportunity to take a quick nap. Unfortunately, my friends seeing me in this condition; sick and really really weak, started to disturb my slumbers knowing I couldn't do anything to retaliate. Attempting to draw on my face, and flicking erasers at me, "Ahh, don't hit me when I'm down!". *Frowns*


After class, I was all ready to go back to the hostel and take the longest nap ever, when my friends asked me to accompany them to the dean's office. Now, I didnt feel like walking down flights of stairs, so I told them I'd just wait for them there. Bladdy fuck nuts! They had to walk two flights of stairs down to go the dean's office. But when they came back up, they walked up only one flight, and started to look for me there. Well, Duh! I wasn't on that floor, and they assumed I went back. And of all times for my phone to be dead, I couldn't call them, as I was wondering what took them so long. Fuck, I waited half an hour for them, in my condition, just to realise that they must have gone home. Bugger ass. Went back all by myself, and upon reaching the room, I straight away went to bed, only to dream of the very topic I was learning today in Anat. Should have taken medicine before going to bed, cos the whole time I was sleeping I could feel as though someone was poking my head with a needle. Correction, Needles! Kinda imagine someone with a voodoo doll of me doing that. *poke, poke* Ahhhhhhhhh...


I'm feeling much better now, but as you can see, I'm still a babbling idiot. But then again, when am I not... *poke, poke*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww poor B had to go through all that =( Mish my cayang! Haiya bee why so sick wan har. Alwiz askin me to take care but bb oso not taking care. Must be fat fat healthy healthy for exams and for Juneeee! Gonna pamper syg very soon! =D *hug hugsss.