Sunday, May 27, 2007

The perfect fan

Couldn't stand the heat anymore. And the sight of me walking around the block without my shirt on has marred their feeble minds. So off they went, my roomate and her boyfriend, on their quest to find a reasonable priced fan, as I continued on sitting in the room wearing nothing but my undergarments, singing along to the songs blasting from my laptop. I must say it should be quite a sight for the people from the next building because I didnt even bother closing the curtains. After awhile, I decided it was much to obscene to be seen like that especially when you're having occasional unannounced visitors coming by your room every few minutes, taking their belongings which they have kept so safely in my room. So I put on a sleeveless zip shirt without zipping it up and guess who's to come in my room shortly after... My roomate, upon returning from her quest.... and Her Boyfriend... Yey! And there I was sitting on my chair, all exposed, eyes wide open, with my deer-caught-in-the-headlights expression, trying to stop myself from flashing him. Fortunately, he didnt see me for he already started fixing up the fan, so I ran out of the room. *phew.

We were all excited and the fact we bought a fan made us feel privileged. *I can't believe how sad we are over here. Reduced to being all excited over a fan.. Geez...* After we fixed the fan, we sat in amazement, admiring it and by a simple press of a button... AAHHHHHHH..... Air..... I can... breathe once again..... weeeeeee! Jumps for joy.... *Damn jakuns we are.. *. My roomate and her other half went to his room later on to fix his fan and I.. took my chair, placed it right in front of the fan... and weeeeeeeee..... I think I kinda looked like a dog placing his head out of the car window.. Hair blown back, tongue flying with the direction of the wind, smiling in gleee.... weeeeeeee... hehehhehe.... Mouth sorta went dry after that.... =p

Ohhh but the irony of it all... Right when I was enjoying the fan the most..........

I heard thunder.........

I saw black clouds approaching......

And I saw rain drops........

And as the rain grew heavier, the air became cold...

-_-''

Stupid Russian weather.....

No comments: