Monday, May 14, 2007

Bring it on!

It's the same old thing. It'll never change. No matter how old I am. As long as she's alive........ As long as I'm alive, she'll Always...... Make me........ wear girly clothes. And I quote Charlie Brown when I say, "I can't stand it". But I guess, it's not so bad. She knows she can't force to me wear what I really don't feel comfortable in. But she's smart i'll tell you. She's witty. She's downright cunning as snow is white. Because she knows I'll never wear a dress, or a skirt. And she knows by not pushing me into wearing those; by allowing me to wear slacks, she gets to be the one to pick it. Yea, she just has some sort of fashion sense that enables her to make anything butch, look feminine. It's a good thing, I just so happen to have some natural internal oh-so-from-very-deep-within anti-femme instinct. Well, I don't mind being slightly feminine, as long as I get to maintain my own style. And as B often says, I think I'm quite androgynous.

I have my suspision that she actually has a triple X chromosome. Of cos that's a just my way of seeing it cos if that's the case she would be sterile. (*argh! Kicks bio out of head! Too much bio today!) I planned to wear a suit (slacks, a white button down, and a vest) to my cousin's wedding coming up this June and since I won't be able to pick out the attire myself on the account of me being here, she's gonna do it all for me. She's already bought me a vest and showed it to me. (I have no comments on how it looks.... it's very much her style) I hinted that it's not what I had in mind and she played the pity card so right. "I bought it just for you, and it was so expensive.. I was hoping you'd really like it...." Well Ma, bring it on! Cos I'll wear it, just to please you but no matter what I'll look good in it.. and my anti-femme instinct would be turned all all the way power up! Yea, bebeh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Teehee. Lor baby it's just for one night. I'm sure you'll be able to pull off that outfit. I know my baby always look good in anything wan =))))