Saturday, May 19, 2007

As girly, as I am pure..

You Are 12% Girly

Um... you're a guy, right? If not, you're the most boyish girl in the world.
And for you, that's probably the ultimate compliment.




I think that's kinda obvious..

I'm just really bored right now..

That's kinda obvious too..

Since I'm taking quizzes to get results I'm already sure of..

Lalalala....

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Might be a surprise to you, but I can remember every event in which I've been mistaken for a guy. Well, almost every event. Perhaps in my childhood years, I secretly wished I would miraculously turn to one upon waking up one morn. Years have passed, and well... *checks self... Nope.. "Things" are still intact.. everything's where it grew... Yup.. Nothing's changed...

But I guess, I should be thankful for everything that I am. Mum knew how I felt as I was growing up, and through the years, tried her very best to change me in every way... Every way... *Flash backs... To all the times she forced me to wear crotchless clothes; dresses and skirts to you. Just that day, I was reminiscing on a particular incident that just made her go, "I don't understand you!". Preparations to go out for dinner turned disastrous as I entered her room wearing pants and a normal t-shirt.

"Why don't you ever wear something different?"
"Erm, Okay.. I'll change my shirt then,"
"Noooo.. I mean, wear something else!"
"Eh?"

And as I cocked my head to one direction, she quickly rummaged through my closet and pulled out a skirt which I swear I had skillfully hidden. Wonder how the hell she knew where it was.. Then again, Mum knows all right? Anyhoo, there I was, with this bewildered look on my face and she starts stripping off my pants and forcing me to put on the skirt. I didnt know what came over me that day, but as she started wearing that skirt on me, I started crying. And that's when the whole night fell apart, with her nagging and lecturing having that confused look on her face. "I don't understand you!" .. I don't understand me either, but I just don't feel comfortable in what you're putting me in. What can I do. I've been like that ever since I was a kid. And she's tried so hard to change me and yet, here I am... same old same old... Doesn't that tell you something, Ma?

I went to dinner that night wearing that skirt. Feeling awkward and out of place. I do these things still just to please her. Pretending to act feminine, or faking a reaction when she shows me something girlish and expects me to be interested in it. Somehow, I think deep down inside she knows I can't change. Yet she still pushes me every now and then. Don't blame her for trying. But I am, what I am.

No comments: