Friday, April 13, 2007

Pachimu Pa-Ruski?

K i found out here the damn reason why everything on my blog is in russian. Btw, i found out how to link stuff from Bb.. =p yea im useless i know... thank God I have B.. or i would be doooomedd.. dead... ohhhh the agony of living this life all alone and companionless and brainless.. I have went through all that before till I couldn't take anymore and I cried... "Oooh, who would save me? This worthless piece of flesh just taking up space in this world!".. and then comes my B to my rescue!.. erm.. anyway.. (lost track of what i was trying so say) Yeah, everything on my blog is in Russian. I learn Russian. Yes. But I don't know all the words. And bladdy hell when i went to post a comment on B's blog yesterday, i kept typing my comment and pressing 'draft' or 'preview' or something or other. Was wondering why the comment never came out and blamed it on the connection. Yea, I'm that blur as to not realise that what I was clicking was actually the wrong thing. And now, I wanna change the language back to english as shown how on that site, and just finding for the settings... -_-'' Like I told B. It's like playing with the languages on your phone, not knowing how to change it back later. Hahaha. After that happened to me last time, I found that it was a really good prank to play on others. So hey, watch out. I might be up to my old tricks again.. Hehehe..

3 comments:

Key said...

hey yea! i Am a doofus. right underneath editing account.. there it is in russian.. izmeni iazeek.. huhuuhuhh... i'm not wearing my glasses.. so its not entirely my fault if i missed that! uhuhuhuh

Anonymous said...

Dearrr wear your glasses when needed lor. Later eyesight become worse how =( Unlike mine =p And i see syg getting better and better at this blogging thing huh. Hehehe. Write more!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.