Tuesday, April 24, 2007

In memory of...

I saw you there..

I have no idea how you got to be where you were..

I couldn't imagine a more amusing sight then seeing you like that..

I never in my life thought of you as fascinating, but somehow this made an exception..

I summoned my friends hoping they would somehow see through my perspective..

They didn't. She pushed the sponge down slowly and I gasped.

You twitched a little, breathing in all the dish washing liquid. And within seconds, you were gone.



You poor, moronic creature. Why ever did you land on the sponge which was so conviniently floating in the middle of our dish washing liquid container. I just wanted you to know that the few minutes we spent together meant alot to me. And I dedicate this post to you. In remembrance of our short lived friendship. May you be sipping toilet bowl water and sun bathing under a table lamp in your next life. The image of you running around the sponge looking for a way out, will forever be etched in my heart. I wil miss you dearly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

=))) I like this post a lot syg. It's so.. you. Let me see more of your writing laaa. Wokie? *muaks.