Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The flawless facade Part 2 (The New Neighbour)

Summer came and went, and i returned to Moscow feeling the autumn breeze on my face as i journeyed from the airport to my hostel. I was the last of my block to return, so when i did, i shouted out to them. "Hey!".

"Hey!" came a reply from my back. I turned around to see my new neighbour popping his head out from his door across from mine. It was him! At that time, electrical impulses just weren't passing through my neurons and i stood there stunned. I smiled and ran into my block.

"What is he doing here? He's living across from us now? Is he stalking you or something?" I bombarded all this questions at her, and she gave me a terrified look and an 'I-have-no-idea' gesture. Well, okay, i guess you'll just have to be careful around him. She nodded.

No comments: