Monday, May 27, 2013

In search of something

Something has lead me here again. It's something that I can't seem to pin point on but deep down inside i know it's underlying cause. I'm getting bored. And i need a new pace. Yet again, I find myself in a rut, doing the same old thing day in and out. 

It's been .. 5 months since i've started working, yet it feels like forever. It's difficult trying to adapt, new life, new situations yet sometimes I can't help comparing what I used to have (in Moscow), to the life i'm leading now. 

I need something new in life. I have everything I need yet I feel something's amiss. I need something new. Something different. 

I need a change. 

 




2 comments:

soren said...

there u are, writing again!

Key said...

here i am! yet again. in hopes of organizing my thoughts and just yapping my trap off bout my daily nonsense :)